I am Woman, Read This Blog

Thursday, November 24, 2011

What I'm Thankful For This Thanksgiving


My husband, Savanna, Miles, and Avery. My home, my car, food on my table, Savanna's school and teacher. My mom, dad, Charles and Trish and Asher. James' family and the two new sister's we got this year. James' ability to work like a mad man everyday and be able to pay every bill that is thrown at us. The great gift I have to be home raising my kids. My Heavenly Father and Jesus, my church and all the people in my ward who teach me and my children the gospel. My best friends' baby girl that she is being blessed with after four sons. My health and my family's health. My exercising buddies and the motivation I get from them to stay in shape. In addition to these and many, many more, I am utterly and extremely grateful that I am not going shopping on Black Friday. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment