I am Woman, Read This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Let's blog today!




Ok, I haven't been updating the blog as much as I wanted to. I guess life has been pretty busy. I exercise every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday morning at the church, go running every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon (5k and 10k training!), pre-school, feeding kids, changing diapers, playing, and cleaning up all the mess. I guess that keeps me busy enough, but mostly I draw a blank when I think of blogging, what to write about? Last week I got to go with Savanna's pre-school class to the Bean Museum for a field trip. We also went to the Paleontology Museum at BYU which I didn't even know existed, so that was fun. There were lots of mom helpers so Savanna and I kind of just hung out together. She really liked the big butterfly made up of lots of little butterfly's. I know, I know, my life is full of such exciting events as this.
Last Friday James was able to be home in the evening and wanted to do something fun with the kids. We talked about what we could do and finally decided to go to dinner and then to Toys R Us and let the kids pick out a new toy. After eating at Migo's (Taco Amigo) we spent almost two hours at the toy store. It took the kids forever and a day to pick out a toy, mostly because there are 502 million toys there. What they really wanted to do was sit on all the Power Wheel cars and pretend to drive them. In the end James and I had to help them out, we decided on roller skates for Savanna, a Geo Tracks bridge for Miles' train set and a sparkly ball for Avery. We got home after 9 and James set up the train set and Savanna skated in the kitchen before bed. The next day I had to go to Maceys to get diapers and the kids were whining and just being naughty. I kept threatening to take the new toys away. I asked them if yesterday was Christmas, no they said. Was it either of your birthdays? No. Ok, so why did you get a new toy? The answer I was hoping for was because Dad loves us and is so nice to us so we need to behave better. But the answer I got was from Savanna, because we couldn't think of anything else to do!
Thank you for reading my random post and looking at random pics, giant lollipops Charles and Trish brought back from Disneyland! Not sure why I didn't get one of Savanna, but I put another pretty one of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment